February 13, 2009

Same blog, new location


The last few weeks have been pretty busy with traveling to New Mexico and Arizona last week for work to volunteering and meetings this week. Last weekend was spent skiing and attending a wig party/fundraiser to raise money to send care packages to my brother's troop (or unit or something). Although I would still consider myself a beginner, my skiing skills are definitely improving -- I didn't fall one time last weekend and even skied a few blue runs. I'm still hoping to ski 10 times this season and will probably go up next weekend and the following Saturday as well.

It looks like this weekend will be a nice, relaxing couple of days with minimal activities, with one exception being the Galactic concert at the Fillmore tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment