March 10, 2009

A tropical me-treat

I'm all booked and ready to head to Costa Rica. Unfortunately my trip isn't until the end of May. Luckily the next two weeks are full of plenty events (including moving) to keep me occupied so I won't go insane from excitement. I'm thrilled (and a little anxious) to be taking my first solo vacation, especially since the location is a country I've never visited. But I know the experience will be life changing and I look forward to a week of yoga, meditation and adventures. (Here's where I'll be staying)

In addition to my vacation planning, I've been checking out apartments downtown and tomorrow have an appointment to a few places I'm really excited to view. Hopefully I can nail something down in the next week or two so I can relax a little and just start preparing for the big move.

No comments:

Post a Comment