March 16, 2009

Leprechauns and good friend

The past weekend was spent celebrating St. Patrick's Day -- Denver style.
Although I lived in Denver last year for the holiday, I didn't make it downtown for the festivities. The weekend was made extra special as my friend Lacey was in town from Wyoming. The majority of the morning and the early part of the afternoon was spent watching the St, Patty's Day parade -- the longest parade I have ever experienced. We only stayed for a little more than half of it, which equated to about three hours.

In other news, I found a place to live downtown and am counting down to move day -- May 8. So exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole!! I can't believe that you are going to Costa Rica!!! That's great! It is such a great country- you will love it! and that spa looks amazing! I hope that you are doing well!! Love and miss you, Mary

    ReplyDelete