July 10, 2009

unexpected bliss


I love the days when I find myself smiling for no particular reason. The days when everything just falls into place and life is truly good. Today is one of those days. I am thankful for the people and the opportunities in my life that have made it what it is today -- truly wonderful.

Next week I'm at electricity camp. Leaving Sunday for Steamboat Springs, where I will be a camp counselor until Friday morning. I'm looking forward to the time away from the office, but am saddened by the fact that my friend Lacey (and ex-fellow counselor) will not be there. Alas, Lacey is far, far from Colorado, spending the next six months in Europe as part of the 4-H exchange program. I'm living vicariously through her, and invite you all to do the same by sharing in her adventures through her BLOG.

Because I will have limited access to the interwebs while at camp, postings will resume upon my return to Denver. Have a great weekend and week everyone! Peace & Love.

The photo above is one I shot while traveling through Wyoming a few weeks ago. So peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment