June 7, 2010

6,260 miles down . . .

It is not surprising that with all the traveling in which I have been engaged, there have been more than a few sacrifices, including my blog. And, although currently back in D-town, I am doing my best to prioritize my time between work, running (did I mention I'm training for a 1/2 marathon?), the Jaycees,  other personal commitments (softball, retaining my sanity) and the tasks of unpacking, doing laundry and repacking -- all of which aren't leaving much time for anything else. Therefore, this blog will be short and sweet.

The good news is my travels thus far have been excellent, including the most recent trip to New Orleans and my impending trip to Minneapolis will complete the May/June travel-palooza of 2010. I'm expecting the trip to the City of Lakes to follow suite of the previous trips, with the following planned -- a two-day pre-conference stay with my college roommate, a first-time attendance at the CCA Institute, where I'm sure to meet many great people; and, a Rockies v Twins game at the new Target Field. The journey continues -- 6,260 miles down, 1,830 to go.




















Above, Bourbon Street with Tonya, Andrea and Jen; having a blast with Erin, Jen and Seth; and left, hanging out with Andrea, Amy, Mike and Jen at the U.S. Jaycees Ten Outstanding Young Americans awards ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment