April 18, 2009

Moving day

Sitting here waiting for the movers to arrive and listening to the rain. Yes, I said rain. Of all the days it could rain, why today? I guess it could be worse as it snowed all day yesterday and last night. Oh well, thank goodness for movers because I would have felt awful dragging my friends out to help me move while it's pouring rain.

And speaking of the move, after canceling my lease at the boutique apartments, I found a place in the ballpark neighborhood downtown (two blocks north of Coors Field). Not only is the location excellent but the apartment itself is amazing. It's a loft-style unit -- industrial with exposed concrete and open ceilings, etc. I can't wait to be downtown and to be able to walk everywhere -- suburbia just doesn't do it for me.

But for now, it's waiting and listening to the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment